01 November 2009

i was drunk, thats why im strange

ive taken everything off one of my walls, i think i need to simplify myself. ive put all the books into the bookshelf, because thats where they go. ive put my pillows on my bed, cos i like them there. my shoes are now in the shoe draw. the mail in the letter box. im going to clean my floor til it has nothing on it because i need less. im putting my ice tea bottles in the recycle because its good for the environment. im going to put the pens in the pen holder cos they look better there. one of my walls is covered in newspaper because i need more information. my window is open to all of the outside world. the music is up loud because im too scared to say the words it speaks. i wish for the floor to be grass because its green and new. im tanning my legs because the sun doesnt do it for me. im drinking ice tea cos its my favourite of everything. im talking to you cos you make me happy. ive got the fan on high cos its hot. im wearing sunglasses to see in a different perspective. im burning insence because it smells good. im waiting for eleven.eleven just for my wish. my lights are off cos its all about enviromentally friendly. im going to sew a heart on my sleeve, just for that reason. and im going to just sit here cos i dont need to be anywhere.