06 November 2009

by night on my bed i sought the one i love; i sought him, but i did not find him.

ive realised you cant replace anything. as much as i to replace you with someone else, someone new. i just cant. i had a dream last night. it was so real, yet so vivid. i tryed to replace you. i didnt even work, in a dream. so im sick of trying in real life. im going to do what i please now. im going to tell you. and let you think for a while. and then its going to be embarresing but i dont care. life is full of that. and im just going to add to it. i mean what do people think of this. how can you replace someone so complex in your eyes. i see further than the first look. i know its wrong but you know what i couldnt care less anymore. ive sold my soul to the birds and they can fly whereever they like with it. maybe they will give it to someone who cares, then im finished with this so called game. i will go to where you are. and there i shall be. forever. but for now, im just sitting with the trees. im in my dream. replacing you, with something. im replacing you with thoughts of hope. thoughts of vision. your my sky. my grass. my air. your my favourite dress i wear when i get home. your my favourite song i turn up loud. your my favourite book i read over just to make sure i know every word. but im just waking up. and no im not going to live like that all the time. yeah i will still do those things. but im trying to realise that your not a book, a song, a dress. your you. and i cant replace that. with anything.