05 November 2009

what goes around comes around right?

sometimes i think im dead. in a dream. in a fairytale. but then whenever you hurt, you just know that your not actually in one. because in a dream, everything is perfect you know. not exactly in my dreams though. i still have this perfect idea of things, they turn shit and come out good. so is my dream going to come true? im shit right now, am i ever going to turn out good, happy? im happy most days well around some. but i cant exactly look you in the eyes. because im scared if i do, i might cry. i dont want the attention of crying. you know. when everyone comes around you, and asks whats wrong. i wouldnt want that. i would just hide in a big hat and hope for the rain for you not to see my tears. im going to tell you some day. how i feel inside. actually i did. and look how ive turned out. not that great hey. but just for now im going to sit here and listen to music and stuff. im not going to tell you how i feel cos its not my thing. im going to feel the grass and dance in the rain. im going to mess up my hair and wear white dresses. im going bare feet and running not walking. these days i wish for nothing but that. oh and some friendly people or one to keep my secrets in a box which i have the key. so yes. have fun with your shit life while i live my dream one.