22 July 2011

Thursday 23rd of June - Miley Cyrus Concert, Melbourne Acer Arena


Jess and myself outside of Acer Arena drinking all our red bull that we couldn't take into the Arena.

In our seats :) 

Myself wearing: All About Eve oversized tee, Kenji Khaki button up shirt, Sportsgirl Cheetah Print leggings, American Apparel High short-shorts & Doc Martens White

We got in so early

Miley!!

Jess and her glow-stick - waiting for Miley.

My shoes - waiting for Miley to come on!

Her dancer's were so brilliant/flexible!

Only decent-ish photo of her close up.

My glow-stick.



After the show. 

This was one of the best nights I'd had in so long. Jess, my best friend and I went to Melbourne to see Miley Cyrus Gypsy Heart Tour Concert. Michael Paynter was the supporting act, only heard one of his songs before but he was really great and lovely though didn't really love the music. Miley Cyrus was so so amazing!! She literally has the best voice and used the stage really well, we were on the side (as you can see in the photo's) but when your actually there, it doesn't feel at all far away. I'd heard before hand lots of people complain about her voice is bad live and she'd say at least she sings herself and doesn't lip-sync so I wasn't really sure what to expect. But her voice was extremely good and I have no idea what people were talking about. She sung most of her newer songs and a few old but I knew most of the words for them anyhow so it was so good! I felt sorry for the parents of younger children, I think expecting Hannah Montana or something but it certainly was no Disney show there. I only bought a glow-stick at the merchandise because everything was way to overpriced but I didn't really want much anyway, something little to remind me. We drove home straight after it finished so ended up getting home around 3.30am so no school for the next day. It was literally the best ever and would see her again any day.
X