21 July 2011

I really don't understand people who are perfectly fine, create problems for themselves. Pretty much all the attention seeking bitches out there. They whine and whine about they're so called difficult lives but never realise if they weren't so fucking stupid at the start they wouldn't be like this, and half the things they complain about aren't actually that horrible. I hate when people have to talk about everything. They bring up every problem they have and lay it out for the whole world to see. I mean I don't have a problem when someone I love does this, but they're usually not doing it for attention. People who tell the fucking world everything, when we didn't need to know anything. People always say bottling things up never helps but then again it's not hurting anyone either. So at least I'm not shoving it in everyone's face every five seconds. I mean yes, genuinely it may be true but when you have to tell people to the extent where they want you to feel sorry for them as if you don't have any problems at all is just fucking ridiculous. Random people themselves if read this may think I'm being attention seeking writing this, just to clear it up I really hope no one reads this anyway and I don't expect people to so I'm just writing my thoughts to outer-space pretty much, so it's not attention seeking. And the thing is that most people that don't blurt out all their problems have way more reason to. The ones that have the worst stories never tell anyone, and the ones that seem like they do, do. The main reason I don't tell many people any of mine anyway is I don't want to bother anyone with my crap, I'm not saying they'd care but I wouldn't want to tell them absolutely everything about everything, I wouldn't want them to feel empathy towards me because I know there are people out there in much worse conditions and I have no right to be having a sulk. People need to grow the fuck up and get over it. Move on. The problem may remain, but you can get the fuck on with life. Leave it in the background, to yourself. Because it's true what I say and may sound cruel but nobody cares anyway.