18 February 2010

you know ive decided im in a bottle, an old clear one. the ones people throw into the ocean with a scroll in. except they threw me into the ocean. and i've left all my troubles behind. it wasn't even my choice but its a good one. and all i do is sit there watching the waves crash against each other. i see the coral and starfish underneath the cover of the ocean. i see the schools of fish with stringrays and clown fish twinkling in the sea. its like my own world, of what i would want. i fall rapidly out of the bottle and deep into the sea where the world of my dreams appears in thin air. i walk along a street of sand and the fish and crabs glide along like in a movie. i feel like a fairytale. everything is unimaginable. imogen heap songs are playing softly in the background, i cannot imagine where its coming from but gladly loose that thought and spin into the night. all i want to do in this new world is spin round freely in my white dress flowing with the currents. in this world ive never seen a frown or a tear of saddness. all i see is happiness and i could not think of ever leaving. sooner it is now night time at my world and yet we still have to sleep. but to be honest, what is the point of sleeping anymore? i have all i want, what is to dream of now?