02 February 2010

i might just leave now.

why do you complicate things a whole heap more? do you enjoy making me feel crazy? well you succeeded, happy. do you even know, or just assume. like i do. what am i supposed to think when you stare at me? what am i supposed to think when you call me pretty and beautiful? when you like talking to me and if i catch you looking at me you turn away quickly? is it really that. or are you faking it. or am i just seeing what i want to? i really hope not though. i dont want to be selfish but thats just a part of me. why do you do this. you cant. your not supposed to look at me. look at her. please. you tell me i love you. what the hell. why dont you say something for once. youve gone on too long with this. and im annoyed. and you have made me do some really stupid things. so stop it please. or finish it.