21 January 2010

distinct addiction

do you think your my life? do you really think that you are my everything? because you are not. i have more to myself that you. your not my mind, my thoughts. and you think that were so alike. just saying your alike to someone. makes you not as much. because no one in the whole world is going to be the same. you cant have the same thoughts they have. the same family they have. all at once. you can be very similar. but we. we arent even that. i mean. before everything happend. you were different. you liked your own music. or what everyone else liked. you didnt care about individuality or if your being too mainstream. i liked you better that way. i liked how you would be all like that. and you were still my friend. i dont know why you changed. do you think if your more like me and less like you, i'll like you more? because its not true. i never want another me. i dont. i like people who already liked the things i like. without anything to do with me they liked them. they dress the way i do. and maybe you dont even mean to. but it hurts me. and its all at once i cant handle so many things that you like that i do too. your sitting there telling me about all the things i like. pretending to not know that i liked those things. its like a lie in skin. youve changed. yeah everyone does. youve changed into a lie. wont you go back. i liked you better that way. eh. but then again i dont care at all. im not going to waste my time trying to make you change back. because usally people dont change back. so im not trying to force you. im telling you whats wrong. so yes. thats my thoughts at this moment.