24 October 2009

cry me a river

right now i want you to be my prince saving me from misery. my eyes hurt from tiredness. i cant go to bed. i think too much about things. and it hurts. to think. too much. i dont see how you did it. to take it from me. without me even knowing until now. i want my heart back. i need it back. please. if you dont give it back at least give me yours. we shall be equal. its not only that. im fading. im losing sight. i dont have energy anymore. not for anything much. i dont see the point in things. i love everything. but i hate it all at once again. i dont know why im here. i didnt ask to be here. so dont expect me to want to. i miss people too. some people think theyve got it bad. my two best friends left me all alone. here. with the sharks. the first time was bad enough. and i relied on her. but she had to go too. i used to cry myself to sleep for quite the while. but ive learnt to cry on the inside. and sometimes on the out. when im out of practice. i guess its kinda made me stong. but not stong enough. im always hurting. deep down. everyday. its annoying. i hate it. i hate this. but not enough. your keeping me here. oh everyone. some people. no one. and please. dont ask questions about this blog. <3