11 April 2010

goodnight world! i just realised goodnight shouldn't mean going to bed. i mean goodmorning is like hello, so shouldn't goodnight just be hello at nightime ? i think it should. i love the holidays they're so lovely. i'm going to my aunt's house tomorrow with my father. it will be fun. she told me she's going to teach me how to play backgammon, i've always found it really interesting because i never understood it. but tomorrow i'm sure i will learn something as they say. and my cousin from canada is up, i love her accent its fascinating. and i love their little cat, it's a manx cat which means it has no tail well a really short one. its adorable and evil, she's called coco. i think of coco chanel when i call her. and it was raining all day up there today so hopefully it will be tomorrow. she said i could go out into a paddock and learn to drive in my cousin's little old red car. haha i think i would completely crash and die. oh and i painted my nails coral orange just before, i'm really digging that colour on lips and nails.