12 February 2010

come back when you can.

i think its different now. things have changed. your still there and im, im still here. but im a different thing now. ive left my body and ran away with my heart and soul. im an empty shell. whereas im somewhere else. i think i will haunt you forever. because you killed me. youve dragged this on too long. and im gone now. and i hope you suffer for that. but i dont think you would even shed a single tear. i would have said something but you wouldnt listen. youve cut me in half. and i cant live as a half. imagine your mind without a heart. it would be confused. and in distress. ive been like this for a while now. and to be honest. im getting over this whole thing. i dont care about you anymore. how is it for someone to love the one who hurt them the most, when they didnt even know. i wonder how it feels on the other side. either way your loved. and either way. im not. so darling. have a happy life without me. goodbye.